Formal Letter Help--Request of an Academic Transcript.


Senasum Rajapaksha,
address goes here..(sender)
August 3, 2011
Dean,
address goes here..(receiver)

Dear Sir,

Request of an Academic Transcript.  

I, Senasum Rajapaksha ( IT K/12 Student), would like to request you to please issue me an Academic Transcript for the BTEC HND in Computing from edexcel course, which I have completed at GSkv(institute goes here..) campus.

After the HND I am having a great effort to find a suitable career for my qualification. Having an Academic Transcript would be an advantage on proving my qualification.

Once again I would humbly request you to please issue me the transcript,

Should there be any reason to contact me. You may reach me on phone or email as detailed below.
Thank you for your time and efforts,

Tel: +94 (0) 71 57 52 107
senasumc@gmail.com

Kind regards,


SENASUM RAJAPAKSHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment