House Wiring Diagram Sri Lanka

Recently one of my uncles asked me whether I can help him with his house wiring. But I have never done one before. Unfortunately there were no house wiring diagrams available on the internet too. So I had to work hard and find it out my self. 

Now I am presenting this to you as I realized that house wring is very easy, that anyone can do it. 



In Sri Lanka you have to do the Inside wiring only and the outside wiring is done by the electricity board.  But it is necessary to fix the outside  L bar.

I think my diagram is clear enough to understand the wiring techniques. I took the knowledge from my school electronic book.

Should there be any unclear point you can comment here or contact me on my email. 

* Be careful ! electricity is dangerous.

Thank you for reading 
Have great days. wish you all the best! 

1 comment:

  1. best wiring company sri lanka
    http://www.saengineerslk.com/

    ReplyDelete